Hoodstock XVII – Saturday, October 17, 2020
Hoodstock is a grass roots music festival with its roots based on the rock/folk music scene of the late ’60s and early ’70s mixed with contemporary music. Originally founded in 2004 as a neighborhood event before its popularity made all the Baltimore region its “hood” Hoodstock is now a major fundraiser to benefit Unified Community Connections and all they do to advance the independence of children and adults with disabilities.
Hoodstock is considered to be an anti-black-tie charity event where guests “Just Say No to Black-Tie and Yes to Tie-Dye!” It is a casual, laidback, family friendly event where attendees enjoy live music along with good casual food, beer, and wine all for a modest ticket price. Many of the bands that perform include band members who have a direct connection to the mission of Unified Community Connections. Approximately 350 people attended last year raising more than $93,000!
When: Saturday, October 17, 2020
Where: Get Ready to ROCK ON-line!
This year’s event will be virtual and streamed via YouTube. Click below to subscribe to our Hoodstock Bmore YouTube channel and tune in live on Oct. 17!
Time: 8:00 pm
Event Headliner – Roses n Rust
What’s Provided: Lots of streamed music, YETI Cooler of Cheer raffle, and an online silent auction. Click below to view the online silent auction items and purchase event merchandise including t-shirts and tie-dye face masks.
Stay tuned for more details. We’re excited to bring the fun and spirit of Hoodstock to more people. This year’s event is sure to be VIRTUALLY the best Hoodstock EVER!
- Rock Star Royalty ($15,000) – VIP Band Experience, logo on website, event signage, sponsored set playlist, access to After Party, 12 tie-dye face masks, 10 t-shirts
- Tie Dye Diamond ($10,000) – logo on website, event signage, sponsored set playlist, access to After Party, 10 tie-dye face masks, 8 t-shirts
- Peace and Love Platinum ($5,000) – logo on website, event signage, sponsored set playlist, access to After Party, 8 tie-dye face masks, 6 t-shirts
- Flower Power Gold ($3,000) – logo on website, event signage, sponsored set playlist, access to After Party, 6 tie-dye face masks, 4 t-shirts
- Groovy Silver ($1,000) – logo on website, event signage, access to After Party, 6 tie-dye face masks, 4 t-shirts
- Far Out Bronze ($500) – name on website, event signage, access to After Party, 4 tie-dye face masks, 2 t-shirts
- Very Cool Friends ($300) – name on website, event signage, access to After Party, 2 tie-dye face masks
Thank you to the following Sponsors and Contributors who have already committed to supporting Unified Community Connections through Hoodstock XVII:
Tie Dye Diamond
Jen & Russ Causey
Sandy Spring Bank
Peace and Love Platinum
Diane & Dave Coughlin
Melanie Dorsey, in memory of her sister Mary Elizabeth Beukema
Anita & Nick Richardson
Saiontz & Kirk
Flower Power Gold
CMD Outsourcing Solutions, Inc.
Maury Donnelly & Parr, Inc.
Jim & Aquanetta Betts
Kathy Bradley & Sandy Goodman
Chesapeake Telephone Systems
Coach & Equipment Bus Sales, Inc.
Gorfine, Schiller & Gardyn
Metro Data, Inc.
Northern Pharmacy Medical Equipment
SFG Wealth Management
Andrea Tucker & Buzz Zimmerman
Groovy Silver Media Partners
Far Out Bronze
Sheri & Barry Brill
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions
FASTSIGNS of Owings Mills
Brian Lund & Family
Jeff & Leah Maddox
Gracie & Larry Musher
Offit Kurman, Attorneys at Law
Ilene & Michael Salcman
Unified Board of Directors
Carol Sholes & Bob Wallace
Manette & Kevin Zinkand
Be Cool YETI Cooler of Cheer Champion
Angela & Gary Lane
Very Cool Friends
Sheri & David Cooper
Enterprise Fleet Management
Diane & Rob Freedman
Lisa & Frank Whiston