Hoodstock XVII – Saturday, October 17, 2020
Hoodstock is a grass roots music festival with its roots based on the rock/folk music scene of the late ’60s and early ’70s mixed with contemporary music. Originally founded in 2004 as a neighborhood event before its popularity made all the Baltimore region its “hood” Hoodstock is now a major fundraiser to benefit Unified Community Connections and all they do to advance the independence of children and adults with disabilities.
Hoodstock is considered to be an anti-black-tie charity event where guests “Just Say No to Black-Tie and Yes to Tie-Dye!” It is a casual, laidback, family friendly event where attendees enjoy live music along with good casual food, beer, and wine all for a modest ticket price. Many of the bands that perform include band members who have a direct connection to the mission of Unified Community Connections. Approximately 350 people attended last year raising more than $93,000!
When: Saturday, October 17, 2020
Where: American Visionary Art Museum
800 Key Highway
The Museum will be open to view exhibits.
Time: Doors open at 5:45 pm
Opening act starts at 6:00 pm
Event Headliner – Roses n Rust
Admission: $40 Early Bird ticket (available until midnight Sept. 3)
$45 in advance, $50 at the door
$10 for kids age 6 and up
What’s Provided: Lots of live music, dinner, beer, wine, raffles, and a silent auction.
Dress: Casual or your best hippie outfit (tie-dye, bell bottoms, and your peace necklace.)
If you are interested in sponsoring, please email Lauren Bussard email@example.com or call 443-449-2461.
- Rock Star Royalty ($15,000) – VIP Band Experience, logo on website, event signage, 2 reserved tables, 30 tickets, 8 t-shirts
- Tie Dye Diamond ($10,000) – logo on website, event signage, 1 reserved table, 20 guests, 6 t-shirts
- Peace and Love Platinum ($5,000) – name on website, event signage, 1 reserved table, 12 guests, 4 t-shirts
- Flower Power Gold ($3,000) – name on website, event signage, 10 guests, 2 t-shirts
- Groovy Silver ($1,000) – name on website, event signage, 8 guests
- Far Out Bronze ($500) – name on website, event signage, 6 guests
- Very Cool Friends ($300) – name on website, event signage, 4 guests
- “Be Cool” YETI Cooler of Cheer Champion ($750) – SOLD OUT
- Right On Raffle Riches ($100) – donation toward the raffle prize baskets, name on basket